SARS-CoV-2: statement on the Current informaton
Current information as of 7th October 2020
The latest developments on the Corona Virus and the concerns it has raised are currently occupying the minds of health authorities and companies worldwide. The measures introduced helped to improve the situation. Nevertheless, Gummiwerk KRAIBURG assesses the current risk situation in the crisis committee on a weekly basis.
The assessment is based on the information from the Robert Koch Institute (risk areas), the VBCI (Association of the Bavarian Chemical Industry), the competent authorities and the government’s recommendation.
The following rules apply:
- Business trips are taking place again – in close consultation with our customers.
- Visitors are welcome – in compliance with the hygiene regulations. They must be asked about their possible stay in the risk areas or contact with sick people during the last 14 days before the planned visit.
- Truck drivers have no access to operational facilities until further notice.
- Visits to our canteen for external persons are not permitted until further notice.
- A part of our employees is still working in home office.
- Internal guidelines were introduced to equalize gatherings of employees.
Personal hygiene measures remain important, above all regular hand washing, as well as the behavior when sneezing and coughing.
Information on the delivery situation
Gummiwerk KRAIBURG remains a reliable partner during these challenging times. We are constantly in touch with our suppliers on the current delivery situation. An interruption of the supply chain is unlikely at present.
We will, of course, keep you informed about the further developments.